Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Zach, Thanks for being so patient with me and loving me well. I'm forever grateful for you. Dear Mom & Dad, I'm glad you're getting to experience this once in a lifetime trip to Italy. You deserve it!! Dear SoCal, This cloudiness can vanish at any time now. What happened to that 80 degree weather we were blessed with a few days ago? Dear Uncle Bob, I am so proud of you and all the work you're doing for Ride For Mom. Can't wait to support you next weekend, and see how many people are touched by this ride. Dear Next Weekend, can you please come faster? I am getting antsy to see my family and then take a  roadtrip with my hubby down the California coast. Hurryyyyyyy... Dear Blog Friends, as always, thanks for being eternally supportive. Y'all make my day, like all the time. Dear Meg, thanks for being so awesome. Loved getting to hangout with you and Sean this week. I love how you two love eachother :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I haven't talked to you in waaaay too long! And I haven't seen your new design- I LOVE it!! And girl, we need to reschedule our double blate...soon! :)

Katie said...

your upcoming weekend sounds wonderful! have a great weekend katie!

Lauren said...

So excited for you to get some family time in... and Italy?? So jealous of your parents!