Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Blog, sorry I've abandoned you lately. We barely get internet service at our house and I'm too tired after work to hang around camp. I'm working on it, promise. Dear Seattle friends, I miss you desperately. The weather may be beautiful in Southern California, but wow did we have an amazing community up there! Dear Split Ends, don't get to thinkin' you'll be hanging around much longer. You only have 7 more days til you'll be swept up with the dust. Eck. Dear Zach, thanks for choosing me. You amaze me each and every day with your patience and hard work. I love you. Dear Kitties, thanks for cuddling with me at night.. sorry if I smother you with kisses during the day. Dear borrowed Canon Rebel, you spoiled me on our road trip last weekend. Can't wait until I have one of my very own - I had way too much fun! Dear Lauren, come to California soon? :)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you through the letters link up! So glad to be your newest follower!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Brandy Bruce said...

I need to have that same talk with my split-ends. :)

Katie said...

glad you blogged today! missed you! have a great weekend!!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

say hi back sometime? <3

Lissa @ her + him said...

i really like the "saved by grace" part of your profile. amen! and the letter to your zach was too sweet! found you via the link up! xo

Ashley Slater said...

ah, seattle! I am flying up there in a few weeks and road tripping it back down to san francisco! I am really excited--- I very much miss the malibu beaches though! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley