Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Being in the Picture & a Photo Canvas

Have you guys seen the articles about moms being in the pictures more? I've been reading them since Bennett was born and I think it's really important! There are a few awesome one geared towards new moms, but this one is my favorite.

I did gain more weight than I'd have chosen during pregnancy, and since having Bennett I haven't prioritized getting back "in shape" (I say that loosely because I'm pretty sure I've never been in shape, haha!). All the mama blogs and articles have really helped me accept my post pregnancy, post c-section body. 

We had some newborn photos taken by my amazing friend Breanna, and this fall I REALLY wanted to get family photos done again! Bennett has changed so much this year and I love having family pictures up. We had our photos done just around the corner from the camp we work at :)

Signazon contacted me at the perfect time! They asked me to choose a product from their website, and I was originally going to choose some business tools for my essential oils team. Then I saw they had photo canvases! I've always wanted one :)

I love having the blown up family picture to look at! It was so easy to order and Signazon shipped it within 24 hours of placing my order. I am excited to print smaller pictures to put around it!

 photo DEC1C0FB-5399-4CF1-B7CC-61B527B3A8FE_zpsxlwvhidv.jpg
 photo 8A5B5BCB-A90C-4370-88C7-95480C62F903_zpsoubh9kyu.jpg

4 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

Your family pictures came out so great Katie. You look gorgeous!!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Your pictures are gorgeous and girl, this new blog design is beautiful! I've been reading blogs on my phone for so long that I haven't been to the real thing on my computer, so you may have had it for a while. But I love it! And you! :)

calista said...

Love it!!!! You're so pretty and you and you all make a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I love familial canvas. I bought canvases from PureCanvas for me and others for my family and got 35% off for each canvas.. and free shipping :) Wonderful presents for Christmas :))