Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Year

Thanks for picking me love. It's been the best year of my life. I didn't know one person could make me so happy!









A year ago today, I never expected the adventure that awaited us! We started in a basement in Seattle, and now live on a mountain top overlooking San Diego. Not to mention, we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little peanut in six months. 

There is no one in the world I'd rather be on this adventure with. Can't wait to see where this year takes us!

I love you Zachary :) Thanks for still making me laugh everyday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my beautiful pictures!!! WOWZA! I love the colors, flowers, your dress everything!! Thanks so much for sharing ;)

Allison said...

This is so sweet Katie! Happy Anniversary!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

happy anniversary to an amazing couple!

henning love said...

i love your wedding photos katie!! congrats on one year you two, God has done amazing things in your first life and He will continue to do them throughout your marriage

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!! This will be the best year yet :)

Molly S. said...

You are GORGEOUS. Stunning. Wow, your pictures are beautiful. So happy you both found each other. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

You were SOOO stunning on your wedding day! Congratulations on your first year of marriage! God is going to bless you guys so much!