- Pinterest: While I agree that Pinterest is super duper handy and convenient, not to mention tons of fun & overwhelmingly full of amazing ideas on the web; I am inconsolably envious of you engaged ladies [or ladies who will be engaged at some point] who have Pinterest to act as your personal wedding planner/idea board. The rest of us
old married womenhad to use sticky notes, "bookmarks", and actual binders. I loved looking at ruffledblog.com when I was planning our wedding & had to search that site hundreds of times to find that one picture of that one cake or that one hairstyle. You honestly have no idea how many bookmarks I had on my computer at work. You are SO LUCKY to have Pinterest to help you keep all your random ideas in one cute little organized place. End rant. [yes I'm talking to you, Molly] And yes, I do dwell on this 7 months after our wedding. Oh! happy 7 months of marriage today, babe :)
- SoCal Blogger Meet-Up: I can't believe I will actually get to meet some of the girls that keep my sane while living atop this mountain. Like I've said, I did not intend to make friends by blogging, I just wanted to clear my head through writing. Well one thing led to another and now I'm in love with it & also with the friends I have made. Like real friends! [atleast they better be real!] Saturday I get to meet a few of the girls that live down here and I can't stop talking about it. Even though my coworkers think I'm weird for going to a "blogger meetup". But to be honest, [cue confession] I am soooo nervous. I am very confident behind the computer screen, but here I can think about what I type.. back up and re-type, etc. I get social anxiety when I am around new people and I have been praying all week that this doesn't happen! I know these girls already love me so I dont know why I am so nervous, but just had to be honest here people.
- Balance: While I am on the subject of blogging; I just want to confess that sometimes I don't have the time to write out everything thats in my head. Sometimes I just love reading what all you bloggers have to say and usually I find myself encouraged, inspired, and come away refreshed. So, thank you. Thank you for finding the time to write out what's on your heart. Because it really does touch me.
- God Time: I am not good at making time for God. It has always been a struggle for me ever since I realized I could have a relationship with Him. Waking up early is just not realistic because I hate mornings. After work I get distracted and honestly, just forget. I've really been convicted about this lately and so I've been searching for a remedy. I finally ordered Beth Moore's Believing God study workbook and honestly, it has been amazing. In just a few days of going through her lessons, I have seen so much growth. It encourages me and excites me for the next days' lesson. I am beyond thankful for this right now!
- Juicing: This is my last confession. For today atleast. We bought a juicer a few weeks ago after watching Fat Sick & Nearly Dead and a few other documentaries on Netflix. So far, Zach has used it every single day since we got it & I have used it exactly once. And of course I documented it with a photo. I did commit to doing a 7-day juice fast starting on Monday [thanks to Ashley ] because I really do believe in the effects and I want to see the health results. I just dont think it tastes that good. I'll have to deal though.