Monday, January 9, 2012

Keeping Your Boots Straight

While I was scurrying around our house yesterday getting it ready to stay clean, I noticed one thing I do that actually keeps my stuff de-cluttered. Yup I pretty much only have one trick. But it's been so useful that I had to share!

I love boots. I don't love how boots always fold over in the closet. Here's where my trick comes in.


Insert rolled up magazine/catalog into your boots, and voila!


They stand up all by themselves! Look ma, no hands!

Yup, definitely one of those "why didn't I think of that?" tricks. Works like a charm.

Happy organizing!

PS. I have kept up with most of my goals from the last post! So far I've made our bed every morning, cleaned off the bathroom counter each time I get ready, and not dropped everything at the door. I'm super proud of myself!


7 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

WOA that us seriously genius! Great idea!!! I am so doing this later :)

Samantha said...

Totally genius! I always hate seeing my boots all scrunched up! Thanks for the tip!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I seriously love this magazine idea! I'm def gonna do it! And great job with keeping up on your resolutions!

Ruthie Hart said...

you are joking!!!!! girl I was unpacking last night from being gone this weekend and I was trying to figure out a way to keep my riding boots to stand up!!!! doing this right when I get home!

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!! Great tip!

Feel free to pop by and say hello whenever you get a chance!

Stacey said...

wow, this is such a great idea... yet, I would never have thought about it. Thanks for sharing I'll definitely have to do this!

... said...

You are a genius!! This is such a great idea! My boots are all sad and fallen over!