Friday, January 13, 2012

Makeover Monday - Linkup With Us!

Hey! Lookin for some new beauty products?! Well I like to see what everyone's favorites are and I like to share my own favorites too which is why I am excited to announce:



Molly of A Midwestern Touch and I are starting a new series every Monday called Makeover Monday! 

Each Monday we will host a link-up & every week will be a different category!  

This coming Monday, January 16th, will be skincare

So get your post ready and tell us all about your favorite skin products, then come to either my blog or Molly's, link-up, then check out everyone elses! Sounds like fun, huh?!

See ya back here on Monday :) We will announce the following week's category at each link up!


3 comments:

... said...

What a cute idea! Ha ha I won't be linking up this Monday because I am TERRIBLE about skincare! Ha ha! I need to be taught!

Unknown said...

what a great idea! i just found your blog from hollies link up and love it. and i would love if you follow me back!

i'm also starting my own link up today about anything that inspires you - check it out!
love,
elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

This is such a great idea! I will definitely be linking up :)

<3 Karen from
simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com