Monday, January 23, 2012

Makeover Monday: Haircare Edition!








Woohoo! My favorite topic: HAIR!

I have been a licensed hair stylist for three years now!

I'm not gonna get too wordy here, I plan on doing a few posts about hair tricks this week.
 As far as product goes, though, here are my favorites. {I have super duper thick hair, medium texture, and the tiniest bit of wave.} I do not purchase drugstore product. It is made with fillers and waxes and I do not want those on my precious locks! You really do get what you pay for with hair product!

Fave Shampoo/Conditioner:






Pureology Hydrate // Davines Love Smoothing // Redken Allsoft

Fave Deep Conditioner:






{Don't let the packaging fool you -- this stuff is the best you can buy!}


After shower products:






It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in + Keratin // Chi Silk Infusion // Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray

Best Hairspray EVER:





bigsexyhair Spray & Play


******************************
If you ever have hair questions, I LOVE helping and answering the best that I can! Please leave a comment or email me and I'd be happy to help! :)

Thanks for sharing, girls!! Check back this week for more ways to protect your hair!

Link Up here!

13 comments:

Megan at Megan Can said...

I can't wait to try the Pureology shampoo/conditioner! I have the driest hair ever & one of my beautician friends recommended that for me! Glad to hear another review on it!

Jamie LaFuze said...

I use Purology, too, and I have thick hair so it works wonders on it. I'm going to have to try that deep conditioner, my hair always needs it in the winter time!

Allyce said...

Maybe someday when I have a lil' extra moo-lah I will splurge on some nice shampoo! :)

PS: I can't figure out where to link up??

Lauren said...

Okay I am going to have to try these products because I totally trust your recommendations!

destinyrachell said...

All you lucky gals stuck with thick hair... I would kill for thickness :) I have a few tricks for my super thin hair

Renee Arianna said...

I've heard the It's A 10 products are amazing. I just may be going to look for some this weekend thanks to you!

henning love said...

i love the redken allsoft product line. seriously some great stuff! and i need to try the it's a 10 stuff, been seeing it all over and hearing rave reviews. my personal favorite hair product is an argan oil organix that i put on my ends before drying, it is awesome!

Kasey Lynne said...

So help a sista out with where I can buy these products :)

I definitely want to try that Redken Allsoft!

Victoria said...

Love love love your suggestions Katie!!! BTW I nominated you for a blog award, check it out :) http://vibrantlyvictoria.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-uh-mazing-girl-namesd-courtney.html

Hollie Ann said...

that pureology conditioner is amazeballs!!!

Holly said...

This post is interesting! :)
My hair's quite different to yours - it's short and really curly, and my favourite thing for it is coconut oil. It helps the curls keep their shape and stops them getting frizzy. :)

Kristal said...

I've been dying to try It's a 10. I need to go get it!!
http://www.sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Raquel said...

I LOVE all it's a 10 products! They smell SO good and they're just amazing!

P.S. What's this monday's makeover monday topic going to be?