Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ling Ling you forgot your Bling Bling!


I am personally super excited about this link up! Thanks C Mae for hosting it. I started the bloggity blog after our wedding & haven't posted anything related to the biggest event my little life has seen! So here's the first one of many :)



Here is my ring in all it's glory:







My favorite thing about my ring is that the diamond was given to Zach by his grandmother. Not only that, but she gave it to him after meeting me. He didn't know he was getting it & I think it makes it that much more special that she thought I was worthy of her beautiful diamond!

We designed my wedding band together and I love that it looks like a woven braid of bling. It's my favorite thing ever.

Here's the picture of Zach popping the question on May 16, 2010! This is the first time I've ever put this picture on the internet!
Look of true surprise!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

That is adorable! I love the pic!

Ruthie Hart said...

oh my gosh that is the most PRICELESS picture ever!

... said...

I love the sentimental value your ring holds on top of being beautiful! Love the last picture! :)

Laina said...

aw so precious!!! love that i wanna hear the rest of the story :)

C Mae said...

This picture is classic!!! I hope you have it in a frame in your house somewhere! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up today!

star said...

I love the picture! and I love your rings! so beautiful!

Unknown said...

omg the picture screams amazing ha!! love the ring!

Kit said...

LOVE IT all!!

henning love said...

wow gorgeous gorgeous ring! and that really is the look of surprise indeed!!

Karen said...

Love the last pic- so priceless! Your ring is gorgeous! Cute blog :-) You have a new follower!

Stop by anytime!
<3 Karen from
simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I love that last photo- too cute! beautiful rings!

his little lady said...

first of all, i loved that your title is quoted "the hot chick". LOVE that movie. second, your rings are so beautiful! i love the mix match of the bands!
xo TJ